VIP RM's Factory and Flower Farm tour - includes pair of handcrafted leather RM Williams Craftsman boots
- Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Salisbury South, SA
- Product code: RMAH
The ultimate Australian Adelaide experience.
Go behind the scenes of the iconic R.M.Williams factory on an exclusive tour and experience the many processes and the care that each and every pair of RM’s handcrafted leather boots receive. What’s more, is that as a friend of The Tailor, you’ll get to take home your very own pair of R.M.William’s boots – personally fitted!
You’ll also enjoy a magnificent lunch in a private location in the picturesque Adelaide Hills before taking a stroll around the beautiful Kidman Flower Company farm before travelling back to your city accommodation.
The perfect day out, exploring some of South Australia’s most notable locations.
Your day will begin at 8.15am where your private local guide, Nic will meet you at your CBD hotel. For all local South Australian visitors and people not staying at a CBD Hotel, please note that the central pick up point for this tour is the Intercontinental Adelaide located on North Terrace at 8.15am.
Nic is an amazing storyteller and his passion and knowledge for South Australian history is beyond inspiring. As your private local guide for the day, Nic will take you through the journey – both old and new, and how each destination arrived to its current state.
To commence the day, you’ll head north of the Adelaide city to the iconic R.M.Williams factory. In a tour that is exclusive to The Tailor, you’ll learn all the fascinating intricacies and the dedication that goes into every single pair of RM’s boots ever made.
Following your tour, you’ll have the opportunity to the R.M.Williams Percy Street store. It’s here that you’ll not only have the time to browse through the magnificent array of boots, but you’ll also be personally fitted with your very own pair to take home*.
Kidman Flowers is a beautiful 12-hectare native flower farm located in the heart of the Adelaide Hills. On arrival you will be met by owners and your hosts for the day Des and Angie Kidman, where you’ll be lead to a magnificent gazebo overlooking the breathtaking flower farm and the Onkaparinga Valley.
Sit back and enjoy a chat with Des and Angie with a sumptuous lunch of fresh fish, salad and crusty bread, and a glass of wine in your hand while you take in your beautiful surrounds. You’ll also be treated to a selection of homemade cakes, fresh fruit and tea and coffee.
Enjoy a walk around the property learning of their extensive and exquisite range of home-grown flowers, and you’ll have the opportunity to learn from Angie on constructing a beautiful flower arrangement - which you then have the opportunity to purchase and take home (if you wish).
From here you’ll begin your descent through the Adelaide Hills back into Adelaide city, where your guide will return you to your accommodation at approximately 5.30pm.
*Only selected styles are included within the package costs. Should you choose a style outside that range, additional costs will occur. Boots are non-transferable.
Tour Highlights / Inclusions:
- Full day of exclusive private touring around R.M.Williams factory and Kidman Flower Farm with your own private guide
- One pair of handcrafted leather R.M.Williams Craftsman boots per person* Up to the value of $545.00
- Morning tea at R.M.Williams factory
- Gourmet lunch including beverage at Kidmans Flower Farm
This is a full-day tour, departing your CBD location at approximately 8:15am and returning at approximately 5:30pm.
Pick up and drop off points:
- Adelaide CBD accommodation
- Intercontinental Adelaide on North Terrace (for local South Australian's or those not staying at CBD location)
- AUD $1,810.00 per person – based on one guest
- AUD $1,120.00 per person – based on two guests
- AUD $890.00 per person – based on three guests
- AUD $775.00 per person – based on four - six guests
- AUD $725.00 per person - based on seven guests
- AUD $695.00 per person - based on eight - nine guests
- This itinerary can be taken all year round, however seasonal considerations may apply and availability will need to be confirmed at time of enquiry.
- This tour does not operate on Christmas Day – other dates subject to availability
These prices valid from 1 April 2017 - 31 March 2018
Cancellations and Refunds
- If a cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to Tour departure the cancellation fee is 25% of the Tour price.
- If a cancellation is made more than 14 days but less than 30 days prior to Tour departure the cancellation fee is 50% of the Tour price.
- If a cancellation is made less than 14 days prior to Tour departure, or for a non-appearance to commence the Tour, the cancellation fee is 100% of the Tour price.
- No refunds are payable for 'change of mind'.
- No refunds are payable to the Client for any changes to the Tour requested by the Client after departure, the Client's failure to appear for the Tour or any component part of the Tour, the Client leaving the Tour after its commencement, the Client being excluded from the Tour or any component part of the Tour in accordance with this Agreement.